Displaying 1 - 6 of 6
• Why work at Smithfield Foods?
• Smithfield Foods is a U.S. based food company committed to producing high-quality, affordable protein products.
• Smithfield Foods is seeking new employees like you, to join their Smithfield Family at their Milan, Missouri location.
• Smithfield Foods offers competitive pay starting at $18.00/hr, tuition assistance, paid vacations and holidays, and comprehensive benefits packages.
• $3,000 New Hire Bonus
• Join them at the plant in Milan, Missouri from 10AM – 2PM daily for walk-in interviews. Visit Smithfield Foods dot com forward slash Milan (smithfieldfoods.com/milan) hiring to learn more.
• Join the Smithfield Foods team today and help them deliver “Good food. Responsibly®.”
• Smithfield is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.
First Baptist Church of Huntsville is seeking a Staff Support Secretary to work Monday through Friday from 9:00am until 12:00pm.
Must have basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Pick up an application at 301 South Main Street in Huntsville between 9 am and noon.
Applications for the Staff Support Secretary are due by September 30, 2021.
Regional Missouri Bank has two positions open for a New Accounts/Teller and one position for a Mortgage Loan Processor at the Downtown Moberly location.
Must have a High School diploma or equivalent, Customer service experience is preferred, plus computer skills.
For full descriptions of the positions and to apply online, go to regionalmo.bank. Click on 'Careers' and then 'Job Opportunities'.
Regional Missouri Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Westran R-1 School District has an immediate opening for a full-time Paraprofessional for the 2021-2022 school year. Interested applicants should contact the Westran Administration Office at 660-277-4429 to request an application or visit our website at www.westran.k12.mo.us. The Westran R-1 School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Macon Municipal Utilities has an opening for full-time Water Treatment Plant Operator. Expected starting pay will be between $15.74 to $21.44 per hour, based on qualifications and experiences. The position includes a full benefits package. Apply at the business office, 106 West Bourke in Macon or download an application online at maconutilities.com. Applications will be accepted until 5:00 pm on Wednesday, September 15, 2021. Macon Municipal Utilities is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug free environment.
Clarence Care Center in Clarence is seeking a Director of Nursing. Duties include: to oversee admissions, nursing and the patient care process, and hire and train the nursing staff.
Clarence Care Center offers benefits for this full-time position of Director of Nursing.
Apply by sending a resume to: :
Clarence Care Center
111 East Street
Clarence, Mo 63437
Or email to [email protected]
For more information, call 660-699-2118 and ask for Mark.
Clarence Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.