Several deadlines are approaching for exhibitors wanting to compete at this year’s Missouri State Fair. Regional Radio’s Kyle Hill has details.
Click Here for the Missouri State Fair Premium Guide and Updated Deadlines
Deadlines of Note:
- June 23: Fine Arts, Missouri Top 50
- July 3: 4-H/FFA & Open Livestock Entries, 4-H/ FFA Horse Show and Mules
- July 15: Queen Contest
- July 20: Agriculture: Horticulture by 5 p.m.
- July 20: Fine Arts: Missouri Junior Top 50, Photography, Porcelain, Amateur/Professional
- July 20: Home Economics: All Entries
- July 21: Opening Day Parade Entries by 5 p.m.
- July 25: Draft Horse, Draft Horse Pull, Pony Pull, Gypsy Horses
- July 25: Agriculture: Country Hams, Mild Cured Ham, Bacon, Sausage, Snack Sticks & Jerky by 5 p.m.
- July 28: Horseshoe Pitching
- July 31: Agriculture: Dairy Products
- Aug. 1: Truck and Tractor Pulls & Barbecue Contest
- Aug. 6: Apiculture by 5 p.m.