|(3/5-3/16)||Community Child Development Center (CCDC) in Macon, MO is seeking applicants for an experienced and qualified Director. The Director will provide leadership in administering and coordinating activities of the center. In addition, the position bears the responsibility of assuring the program is strategically positioned for the future.
CCDC is a non-profit early childhood program providing quality care and education. The Missouri Licensed and Accredited program runs for the full year program and serves eighty children birth to age five. The ideal candidate will possess problem solving and decision making skills. This is a full time position at 40 hours per week. The salary and benefits are commensurate with education and experience.
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or Child Development or Related Field.
· A minimum of five years’ experience in an early childhood group setting.
· Experience and/or capability in financial management, fund raising and managing staff is preferred.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Quickbooks.
· Willingness and ability to work with families and staff.
· Must meet all Missouri Licensing and Accreditation requirements for eighty children.
· Family Care Safety Registry Background Check required.
Resume and Cover Letter should be mailed or sent electronically by March 16, 2018 to:
Community Child Development Center
P.O. Box 393
Macon MO 63552
A full job description will be sent to eligible candidates. Projected Start Date is 6/1/2018.
|(3/9-3/16)||The Callao C8 School District is accepting applications for an elementary classroom teacher for the 2018-2019 school year. The candidate must hold a valid Missouri teaching certificate. Callao C8 offers health and life insurance, a competitive salary, and a positive working environment. Please call the office at 660-768-55-41 for an application. Callao C8 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.|
|(3/9-3/16)||Milan Health Care Center of Milan is seeking full or part time C.N.A's and N.A.'s for both the Day Shift (6a to 6p) and Night Shift (6p to 6a). Training for NA's is provided within the facility. There is a $4000 Sign-on Bonus offered. Apply in person at Milan Health Care Center, 52-4-35 Infirmary Road in Milan or call 660-265-40-32 to schedule an interview.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.